Sunday, May 17, 2009

shall blog wat happen on friday to today!
Friday! Thanks zm for acc me out for dinner! Well... We didnt eat proper dinner lahz... Hahax... But we catch a super nice movie... Angels and demon... Its nice... And i had given my first time to her... Its our first time catching a movie at the new cinema at iluma! Hahax... But the show last for 2hour plus... I sit till my bum hurt... After tat, we go for a walk but the stall and shop close so early! Den we stop over for a dessert! Hahax... After tat, we return home! Thanks for coming out yeah! Tats the effort which i truely appreciate... Sometimes a simple msg from a frenz would make my day happy! But some may feel its redundant... Well... I wholeheartedly give an advice here... If you don sincerely treat your frenz lyk they are your frenz... Kindly make a line... Don ever regret losing your frenz... Think twice... Its not your frenz fault for not holding you but is your fault! Its your fault! Don ever change other ppl but change yourself... A simply hi or hello would make your frenz feels tat he/she is one of your frenz... Well... I genuinely hope to meet all my frenz... Well, we wont know when we will depart this world to another world so its best treasure the time now... Haix... I have umpteen of woes to say and everything i wanna say it ends with a profanities... Haix...

Well... Go to saturday! A day out with my family... My dad treat us big feast! Wow... My fave sharkfins! Hahax... Photos would make me drool again...

Sunday! Working... Haix... Standin at the counter at ck tangs for 8hours... My leg achin... Whole body achin now... Tats y i am now lyin on my bed motionlessly... Hahax...

Omg! I looking forward for wed! My shopping spree! I call joyce to acc me! Yipee... Well... 空闲的人(我)除了找事情做,又能做什么嗯。。。 想找人陪,都比登天还要难。。。 So i nvr consider other ppl only joyce... Okie! Shall blog when my mood returns...

“雪特”

jEsslin leave this memories @ 11:39 PM