Wednesday, April 29, 2009

yesterday i meet up with a person who is super important to me... We had the gelare half.price waffles! Hahax... My craving! Den we had dinner together!
As for today! I meet up with this important person too! We went to tampines1... Nth de... And i went to recruitexpress to find a job... So efficient... I think i got a job waitin but need wait till confirm i go down and sign 2mlo... So 2mlo waitin for the lady call! Pls gimme income! Well... I starting another show le! Hahax... I completed the millionaire bread taiwan de... Hahax... My mum keep scold me nvr go find work... Den actually i got a job at hospital de... The take temperature de... Start work 2mlo... But my parents don allow cuz of the diseases now! Hahax... So no reason why i nvr find work... I send a avg of 5to6 resumes a day for this few weeks k... Cuz all call back need find 6mths or till end of sep de... Haix... Why i so suay! Cant find a suitable job de! Haix... I am not lazy! But if continue no job i really goin to slack till dono where le... Haix... Yipee! I completed planned the upcoming picnic! A get together day before the guys goin army! So fast all goin army... Hahax... Haix... I really cant accept things happen so fast! Hahax...

jEsslin leave this memories @ 6:52 PM