Sunday, April 5, 2009

well... I tendered a letter which i shouldnt tender because actually this job come to me rarely... 9ppl register for the job and only i get the job... So isit luck or wat? But no regrets... I lookin at a more job tat aids me... I do think i made the right choice...
Dono why got the urge to blog! Well... I know why my right eye twitch... Haix... I don believe fate at all until tat specific day... 3tyms a day... Its the special feeling tat moved in me... I jus hope i don get to see this person again... Why of all the places in singapore and the timin! Omg... What a dog shit luck i have today... Haix... That the way the internal red thing in me work bahz... Hahax...

Well! Need to sleep but i am full! Because i get to work today! My dad bought me black pepper crab for me! Gosh... I love it daddy! Hahax... Actually my craving is durian and i actually msg my dad to buy..,

Me: daddy, buy durian okie?
Daddy: no durian tasty black pepper crab ok
Me: okie! Hahax...

And i am back home savouring the crab... My all-time favourite... I now waitin for it to digest! Hahax... Worth it! 4hr of work for a crab! Hahax... Hahax... I still have the craving for durian! Hahax... 2mlo must eat it! Hahax... Kk... Nitex all!

jEsslin leave this memories @ 1:10 AM