
Today zm come and acc me for dinner! So sweet of her... Well she have to accomodate my timin... Thanks babe! Today is a long workin day! 2 to 10... I worked for 8hours! Gosh... I total bey tahan... Whole body achin now... My sole is lyk flat... Super flat... Hahax... So now i lyin on my parent's bed and blog using my phone! Hahax...
Today pass quite pass during the start of my workin hour... At night is with my supervisor... Gosh... I think this few days in my dream should be me shouting 'hello welcome!', arrange clothes, steam clothes, keep smiling and the most impact de is maybe i sleep tat time my hand lyk keep moppin floor or clean glass panel... Hahax... I totally bey dong this job... No wonder my back super achin today... Hahax... And ya...
I today serve a super cute de customer... She is a pregnant lady... Well... Pregnant woman looks the most pretty! Hahax... She tried alot of clothes... I not worry over the many clothes but is her... Our fitting room simply too small... I very scared her... But she dress out le keep laugh at herself... So hilarious man... Super cute lahz... She say she have to buy for her post pregnancy... So cute can... But i really worry her big tummy... Hahax... Den she keep laugh till non-stop... Hahax... Wat a cute customer! Hahax... Tats simply brighten my day and make my life easy to pass today! Kk... I gtg sleep le... 2mlo 10.30 to 7... Gosh... New stocks! Steamin again... Hahax... But don have person i don lyk... Hahax... I left 3days to work! Wish me all the best!
my eyes keep tearing non-stop! for no reason! after tat i realise i work til i forget to renew my contact lens! hahax... joke man... no wonder, he keep tears and eye become red red! hahax...
