Sunday, April 12, 2009

10april2009







11april2009













12april2009



oh yeah... I am back from genting... Well... It is not as pleasure trip as i ever had but i had a great time shopping alone... I bought alot of things... I help ziqi to buy a long sleeve white top... Help zm buy the aim very very long de purple skirt and a mascara... I bought a white long jeans, red shorts, skirt, makeup, eye cream, shoes! Well... This trip sort of a disappointment for me but okie lahz... At least i sort of vent it on shoppin... Gosh... Bloggin here seem jeopardy... Well... I think i will blog photos up... During this trip, we patronise the sushi king to eat my fave and went to the beAstar to sing k... The mic super off... But at least i go sing... Den also got thai fair... Got the water splashing de... Also got elephant... Wah... Den i buy shoe dere... Den i discovered... I spend ard 700rm for this trip buying things... But the things seem not very expensive lehz... Hahax... But at least i settle the grad ff long sleeve top and a black covered shoe... Hahax... Den we went to watch the shinjuku incident... Gosh... We sit the osim chair... It seem relaxing but i don lyk it... And the movie quite gross? Got images tat the hand separated from the body... Head separate also... Quite i-don-lyk-kind of movie... Den i went in play jackpot... Win 50rm only... Hahax... Kk... I need a sleep... My eyes getting puffer fish le... Good nitex all... And lastly...
Happy birthday to chun ren aka name-you-know-is-a-secret..,
Happy birthday to teck wang...
Happy birthday to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Today celebrating with my sec clique... Hearts... Hahax... 2mlo would be my poly clique...

Well... Sometimes i just detest hanging at home... I lyk beginnin to be rebellious... Wats the inkiness corner of me... Hahax... Good nitex all... I need a sleep... Its 3am... Headache whole day...

jEsslin leave this memories @ 11:59 PM