gosh... I just got a sudden urge to blog... I just go see my results with the worst preparation i had made... Thinkin of retain... Thinking of cant grad with the others... Well... It happen to me regularly when i take my results... And it is just something which wont get away from me eventhough how hard i try to avoid... And... I wanna say... My effort finally paid off... I just too happy for my fyp... It jus gave me too much problems... The last 8mths to be specific is lyk hell for me... My team frequent hangout place is AMK LIBRARY... Our frequent accessories is OUR LAPTOPS... Our frequent timin is meet at 12... Our tears can maybe used for recycled water lyk newater... We meet each other 7days a week without fail for the last month... We get together more than we spend our time with our loves ones... We had sacrifice alot of things for this fyp... All of us don have the time to think bout relationship... No time to attend wedding dinner... And missed more than alot of events... In the eyes of our frenz, we are lyk siamese quad... We had fun in this times and sadness which overwhelm us frequently this period... But we overcome it! Quarrels tat is inevitable had becomes a history which had forgotten when we entering to another phase of our friendship... Nothing would interrupt the ship where the 4 of us are in... Even how difficult is the proj... Even how troublesome is the clients, even how sad level we got for doin the proj... We had overcome it... And it is something which i glad i had you all with me... And leavin a good endin with an encore tats our grad trip... Its had naturally bookmark in my life encyclopedia... Thanks for being dere my stars... Thanks ziqi, thanks sharon, thanks zhangmin... Thanks my poly mates... Thanks... All of the people in my life had significantly recorded a space in my memory... And i am sure tat I AM GRADUATED! DIPLOMA AWARDED! TATS THE MAX WHICH I WANT FOR MY POLY LIFE... NEXT GETTING INTO A UNIVERSITY... i love you all... Lets all get register for the graduation ceremony...