

Hahax... I blog frequently man... Hahax... Well... Now is already 2am plus... I pack my study area... Watch the showbiz100%... Now lyin on my lovely bed... Aching all over again... Hahax... I finally waited till the day of my last paper in SP! Well... I think after 12hr i will be having a battle with my law paper... And after 14hr i will whistle while i walk... Hahax... Tats the time, i will say i graduate tentatively... Well... The paper weightage 50%... Is lyk now i am OMG... Hahax... But i gonna have a nice freedom dinner with my poly clique... Well... I think the next dono how many posts will be heavy on my poly life... Hahax... And my trip left 3days? Yahoo... Hahax... And i am eager to blog something... I dreamt of a shuai ge yesterday... I am lyk omg... Hahax... And i feel no matter how achin i feel, how tired i feel, how hungry this few nights and how stressful to study law is worth it for this dream... Omg... He simply melt my heart... Hahax... I hope to have the real things man... Hahax... Joke... Well i will meet... Cuz got a sayin says pretty girls with not handsome guys AND ugly girl with handsome guy... I trust this sayin! How about you who read my blog? Pls tag if you are my loyal reader... Else i only grant access to my blog fans only... Hahax... Gonna let my hair down after my last paper! Hahax... I need a shout! Hahax... Oh man... I finally completed my 3 years of poly... Haiz... Well... Don think of this and law le... I needa sleep to dream of my shuai ge le... Hahax... If i dream of it, i sure kiss him and beat him up to ensure it can be real... Wat kind of logic lehz? Well is my logic... Good nitex everyone!
