Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A quick post update thru phone!
Eh... 4jan... Happy birthday to weide... Shall post up photo when i upload... I give him a suprise visit... Omg... Its i think its 10year since i return to my old hometown shunfu... Hahax... Its total memorable... i saw aunties... Den jun jie de mum don recognise me... Hahax... Maybe cuz i gettin fatter bahz... Hahax... Haix... I rem last time 5pm playground... All bicycle down... I feel i over tomboy at tat time... Hahax... Cuz nx neighbour frenz all are boys... Hahax... I mean close frenz de... Hahax... Now all 20 year old le... So old man... I don wan to march to the 20 zone! Its ridiculas... Haix... Where is my 19 years of youth went to? Hahax... This few days is lyk chiong for proj but i lyk never do any cuz i jus sick of it... Haix... Its totally drainin all my energy when i switch on my laptop.. Den today a shoppin trip for me but my frenz all over tired but i finally see another gentle side of joyce... She is gorgeous man... Hahax... Shall not reveal too much... Hahax... But she is the most shou huo today... Hahax... I am the second! I bought a new wear top! Hahax... And lookin forward to nx poly clique de reunion dinner! Hahax... Gosh! And nx chinatown squeezin trip... Hope tat day reach 2 proj down... Hahax... Yeah... And the bastard proj would be complete too... At least leavin the last 10%... Haix... I had enough... Lecturer seems to be threaten us with our marks and i realise y other heck cuz there no way we can change nvr fath... Hahax... Gonna go sim bahz... Better than nth... At least when i am out, i muz meet my aim... Hahax... All bastard watch out! Hahax... Kk... Need to sleep to replenish my energy le... I need a shoppin badly! Can anyone grant me this wish? Shop with me with a happy and carefree mood...

jEsslin leave this memories @ 12:53 AM