sudden no feel to sleep because thinkin of my sickenin fyp... Haix... Blog with my darling phone again... Now already decide wat to eat in amk lohz... Hahax... Need to buy hair dye too... I wan to perm my hair... Hahax... I think i will look old! Hahax... Well... Think of amk library jus make me sick... Haix... I am suay man... My room desktop de monitor spoilt! Haix... And my laptop is breathin its last breathe... Haix... Y? Haix... I so sad... Once 1 bad things fall on me all fall on me... Haix... Today actually wan call ppl out de... Poly stars all got program den sec de hearts don wanna ask cuz may, ke and shag busy with their tests and kiwi jus back from her class chalet... Den end up go sim lim squ with my family... To buy my sickenin adapter... If don buy i think i don need do proj le... haix... Sometime really think got a bf also good... At least the first person to think to go out is him... Hahax... Joke... kk... I am waitin for my charmin prince... Hahax... where are you now! Hahax... First time will go fret over this man... Haix... Proj is a killer! Pls faster finish it up...