30november2008
Happy birthday my shooting star!
Haix... Total sianx... My fyp project from 70% completed turn out to be 70% uncomplete! Haix... Why we got the most difficult project of all? I rather take on the video for the project... Haix... Total fong during the client meeting on friday! Total spoilt my day! Haix... I now also no mood in studying my test... Haix... Why? Haix... Really very tired man... Lyk tat i rather lyk dan they all now den do... Waste of our efforts! I crying out loud lahz... Haix... Stupid project i had! Haix... Suay lahz... Haix... Why i kanna it! Haix...
Happy birthday my shooting star!
Haix... Total sianx... My fyp project from 70% completed turn out to be 70% uncomplete! Haix... Why we got the most difficult project of all? I rather take on the video for the project... Haix... Total fong during the client meeting on friday! Total spoilt my day! Haix... I now also no mood in studying my test... Haix... Why? Haix... Really very tired man... Lyk tat i rather lyk dan they all now den do... Waste of our efforts! I crying out loud lahz... Haix... Stupid project i had! Haix... Suay lahz... Haix... Why i kanna it! Haix...
now using hp to blog... Got limitation in blogging... I simply fong over the project and total no mood to study nx test! Its scary lahz... Haix... Fong le... Haix... Things not getting on track! Haix... Feeling only i am frettin over all this! Haix... K... Lets the nature takes its course... Haix... Everything is goin into the level of devil control... Hahax... Got feel in k man... Need to find my hearts for chill in k liao... Long time no k with them... Cancel their dates to do project also many times le... So need to chill with them... Sometimes we really need to cherish the people ard us... They are hard to come into your world! No1 really understand me besides my family i think next ip my hearts!
